Friday 29 June 2012

Horrid Henry Obsession

My parents introduced me to reading at a young age, as we had a reading log at primary school. When we used to read we used to get a prize which encouraged everyone to read more. When I was younger I used to be obsessed with the books of Horrid Henry, the author of these books are Francesca Simon. I read most of the twenty-one story books there are. My favourite Horrid Henry book was `Horrid Henry`s underpants`.

Now a days I do not read as much. I get distracted a lot by the computer and the television, so I try to read in a quiet place, like my bedroom or curled up on the sofa. I like to read fiction books; this is because fiction has more of a storyline, whereas non-fiction is more facts. I read girly books and biographies, because they are more interesting.   
By: Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment